Attending Henry Ford Community College as a High School Student


Dual Enrollment is a program at Henry Ford College that allows high school students to take college courses at Henry Ford College that are paid for by the student's school district or charter school. This program provides eligible students the opportunity to receive college credit while still in high school.

Additional information about dual enrollment, visit the Henry Ford College web sites:

  - Dual Enrollment Web Site
  - Office of Secondary Partnerships web page.
  - Advancement Plus Students.